Friday, March 12, 2010

Yay!!!!

I am so proud. My cousin was selected as Rose court princess at her high school back home in Oregon. Here is the article. I removed the names both school and first to protect her identity :)

XXXXX Jackson was crowned the XXXX High School Rose Festival princess this morning.

"It didn't seem real to me," Jackson said afterward. "When she was putting the crown on my head, everything inside just went silent."

The senior is studying  photography and video at XXXX HIgh School and is the president of the school's Diversity Club. She wants to study psychology at Concordia University and become a child psychologist.

The other members of the XXXX Rose Festival court are seniors Shakeryha XXX , 17, Ebony XXXX , 17,and Esperanza XXXX, 18, and junior Erica XXXX, 17.

Jackson, 17, is the 10th of 15 girls to be named a Rose princess this year. The next  princess will be the Metro selection representing suburban schools who will be crowned Monday at the Hollywood Theatre.

On June 12, the queen will be crowned before the Grand Floral Parade.






xxxx 2010 Rose Festival Princess xxxx Jackson



I am so proud of you honey. I wish I was their to celebrate with you. 


I am not even going to lie, I totally cried when I saw that. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails