Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Relationship randomness

This was just one of those little Facebook surveys. I always like to share on here, since my all my family, friends, and readers can read it rather then just those on the social networks :)


♥ How long have you been together? Married since Aug 2008


♥ How did you guys meet and who asked whom out? We met on myspace. I flew to Germany for the summer to visit and then flew home. I came back later and we got married. 


♥ Whose siblings do you see the most? Neither.

♥ Do you have any children together? No

♥ What about pets? 2 birds Jerry and Abby



♥ Did you go to the same school? Definitely not. He went to school in east Germany in Neidersachswerfen, Thuringia. I went to school in POrtland, Oregon.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We eat together most at home. When we do eat out we like traditional German restaurants. I love Mexican and Thai, but he not so much. He does like Chinese though.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We drove down to Southern Bavaria an into Austria. Also up to the north to Bremen.

♥ Who has the craziest exes? I think we both do, but his was stupid enough to piss me off. Thank god I finally snapped and with my hostile American words that appalled her so, has never called back :P

♥ Who does the cooking? Mostly me. Unless its pizza or fish sticks lol. Nah he can cook some German dishes too, he just doesn't want to.

♥ Who is more social? Me

♥ Who is the neat freak? Neither. I do the cleaning, but he wont pick up after himself. He hates my papers.

♥ Who is the most stubborn? Both in our own ways

♥ Who hogs the bed? Me

♥ Who wakes up earlier? He does and then he watches tv and wakes me up later.

♥ Where was your first date? We never had a "first date". We first saw each other summer of 2008 when I flew to Germany for 2 months.

♥ Who has the bigger family? I do, but patchwork.

♥ Do you get flowers often? Nope

♥ How long did it take to get serious? About a month

♥ Who eats more? He does. He could eat a small cow.

♥ Who sings better? Neither, but I got a great video of him singing and dancing to Bollywood music ha

♥ Who does the laundry? we share

♥ Who’s better with the computer? He is, he is an IT professional. I don't do computers. When mine doesn't work I cry lol.

♥ Who drives when you are together? He does. I do not have a license here, nor can I drive stick shift.

♥ Who picks where you go to dinner? We usually take turns.

♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? We are both pretty good at it. Neither of us stay mad very long. But he gets mad faster.

♥ Who eats more sweets? Thats a tie.

♥ Who cries more? ME. Look ok, I was sad that Carlos had to leave Bad brother, and when Daniel's aunt died. Just because I cry for tv shows doesn't make me a bad person :P




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails