Monday, March 1, 2010

Georgian Frauen Tag



Last Friday we had a lovely get together at my friend Zarina's house. It was me, Zarina and Yogita and her son Shrirahm, Wilawan, and Lena. Plus Zarinas super cute twin year old boys. We had a wonderful lunch: chicken legs, potatoes, Georgian salad, and a rice salad with fish. Plus three great cakes for dessert. Add in 3 bottles of champange and wonderful conversation (all in German by the way) and it equals a great time. We plan to continue this tradition once a month at various houses. Our teacher even offered to have a spa night at her  house, and I hope to host next month. I am super excited. I have made so many wonderful friends in my class and I am so thankful to have such wonderful women in my life. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails