Saturday, March 6, 2010

Looking for your opinion

I was recommended two cooking magazines and both ship internationally. I am wondering your opinions on the following magazines, are they similar as in I should choose one or the other, if so which one? Or do you think they are both varied and worth subscribing too?

Taste of home

Fine cooking

Both come out 6 times a year and both cost about 30 usd a year international, so they are in the same boat for me, just trying to figure out which one would be better.

Thanks :)

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I'm a HUGE and I mean HUGE fan of Taste of Home..love love love it..lol I get it shipped here aswell. It's nice to have around the holidays..ThanksGiving and Christmas espically..you can still make the stuff you love over here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails