Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sundays in my city

Unknown Mami


It is Sunday again! Every Sunday I and other bloggers around the world come together to give a glimpse of our daily life. So here it is again a look at Sunday in my City.

Sundays in my city

This Sunday we headed out to our friend's son's 2nd birthday party. It was at a really neat play hall with a huge room full of play structures. Here are some images from our day.

 Daddy and baby. Just this week teenie started picking up and holding onto toys.

Our awesome friend, she is the one who did my maternity pics.

 She loved meeting Teenie.

 And she took this beautiful photo of him.

 As well as this one of the two of us.

 He was a bit temperamental at the end of the day.

 But we had a blast.

And I think Teenie did too.

So what does your Sunday look like? Join us. 


Please make sure you stop by Unknown Mami to check out everyone else's awesome photos. Let them know who sent you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails