Monday, March 28, 2011

My favorite TV shows

Here is a fun post from the blogging challenge, a look at my favorite tv shows.

My favorite TV shows

Gosh, is it just me or does your mind draw a blank when people ask questions like this lol.

Hmmm.

Well recently on netflix I watched all the seasons of The Secret Life of the American Teenager and also Pawnstars.

In general terms I love documentaries, I also enjoy criminal dramas and talent shows. I also like some reality TV.

Some shows that I enjoy in the US:
Fringe
X-Files (I have seen every episode and film)
Twilight zone
Law and Order
CSI
America's got Talent
King of Queens
Friends
17 kids and counting
Wife swap
Super nanny

A few German shows I enjoy:
Zu Hause im gluck
Achtung Kontrolle
Deutschland sucht den Superstar
Mein Revier
Goodbye Deutschland
Big brother

I tend to enjoy a variety of shows to be honest. As far as German TV fiction is harder to follow so I tend to like reality TV shows or documentaries. In english I enjoy a wide variety of genres. I tend to be behind in terms of new shows, because I get stuff at a later date.

So if you know of any good shows stateside that I should check out leave me a comment.

So what TV shows do you enjoy?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails