Monday, March 21, 2011

My favorite

movies...

Hmm, well this is a tough one. I love watching new movies I have never seen. So I am always on the lookout on netflix for something new to watch.

In general terms I love horror movies. I also love dramas, mysteries and comedies. I enjoy classics and historical dramas. Not so much into action, scifi and or war movies, but some are ok.

As far as movies I have loved over the years lets see




Legend
Dirty Dancing
Labyrinth
Benji a christmas story (childhood favorite)
Splash
The twilight series
The green mile

Gosh it is really hard to think of things off the top of my head, but that is a broad range.

Here is some more general things I like:
Ashton kutcher movies
All mollie Ringwald movies
All disney movies, especially the princess ones
Film adaptations of books, especially stephen king

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails