Everyone has personal tastes and styles and so we are going to just start out very basic and then you will have the flexibility to tweek it the way to want.
So just for starters you are going to need:
1. A sturdy 3 ring binder- due to the fact we will be adding to and from over time, we need something flexible, and binders are perfect for that. The size really depends on your needs. But I recommend a 2 inch to start. Also keep in mind the type of binder, those with plastic on the front are great because you can update your cover at anytime by sliding in a new sheet of paper. Or if you are crafty get a plain one and collage on a cover. It is also useful to find one with pockets on the inside. Now there are various types of rings, try to find one that is good for flipping around, some people like those with full rings, others the half ring thing where one side is flat, the choice is yours and anything you have on hand will work just fine.
2. A pack of loose leaf paper- Now many of you will end up typing up parts of the binder, others will go buck wild with excel, and then some just like to handwrite. We will start basic with handwriting, but keep in mind you can design, create, or take from resources I post and swap at any time.
3. A pack of dividers- 10 is a good number to start. You of course can also make you own as we go. That is what I will be doing :)
4. Sheet protectors. It gives a much more organized looks and allows sheets to last much longer. In addition, you can also use dry erase markers on them if you like, use that over your checklists and just wipe them clean and use them again, really cuts down on those printing costs.
5. Some good pens and pencils- the kind you like
6. A pencil pouch- to hold all of your supplies in one place.
That is just our basic starters. Over time we will personalize.