Monday, December 28, 2009

Please leave your name and number and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

So after a lot of hurt feelings and complications regarding Skype I thought I would take a moment to address this issue.

Now for those who do not communicate with me via skype then feel free to just skip this entry :)

Now most of you know I have a skype account with a local number that allows people to call me, and also me to call both land and cell lines. But I think a lot of people overlook the fact that this is all linked through my computer. That said the likelihood of reaching me is based solely on if I am online at the exact moment. So it is better treated as a message number, leave me a voicemail and I can call back.

But I also tend to get a lot of calls in the late evening, which is no problem at all, but please to not be offended when I do not call back right away. We have a 9 hour time difference so if anyone calls me after say 11am home time I will likely not be online and wont even see the call until the next day, when you are then asleep.

I do have a overseas number that I can give anyone if you really need to reach me asap, you can get great rates with a calling card, but that is the only way to be assured to reach me at any time.

Thanks so much for your understanding

Best wishes

Rena

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails