Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Meal Plan

I am still tweeking our meal plan, but this is what I have come up with for this week. I want to expand and try new main and side dishes. I would also like to include more fruit into our diet :)

(This is only hot meals or weekly breakfasts and lunch tend to stay the same)
Monday- Spaghetti

Tuesday- Cutlets, Knoedel (a german potato dumpling) corn, and brown gravy

Wednesday- Chicken and wild rice casserole

Thursday- Grilled Cheese and tomato soup

Friday- Tuna cakes and Baked potatoes

Saturday- Breakfast- English muffin bake with tomato, bacon and cheese
Lunch- BLT with fries
Dinner- Pear and Walnut salad with Basalmic vinaigrette

Sunday- Breakfast- Hot rolls with wurst and cheese, or marmalade
Lunch- Soup with french bread
Dinner- Red beans and rice

So what are you having for dinner this week?

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Hi there..I just read your comment on my blog about where I find chocolate chips in germany? I can buy them in 1/2 cup packages at a store called K+K. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails