Sunday, December 20, 2009

Enjoying the little things

I think that too often in life we become bogged down in the chaos and often forget to enjoy the simple things in life. So here are my top ten favorites, just small things that will always put a smile on my face or make me feel better.

1. Sitting at the window with warm chicken broth and watching the snow flakes

2. Curling up in bed with way to many blankets and a good book

3. A bubbles bath with a nice red wine and a good book

4. My husbands face when he comes home and sees a suprise- be it a clean house or dinner, most often dinner hehe

5. Seeing my family on webcam

6. Receiving letters or postcards from back home, oh and packages too :P

7. Good books, the kinds you cant put down and want to stay up all night reading

8. The smell of baking bread and cookies

9. Dancing around the house

10. Listening to my birds chirp, that is of course when they are not screeching ha

So what simple things make you happy?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails