Saturday, December 19, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

Here is my next posts of admission :)

Sorry if I repeat anything, I didn't have a chance to check the previous posts.

1. I enjoy playing kids games online. Like Neopets. That and facebook applications like Farmville :)

2. Nothing brought me more joy then watching ET in German and understanding what they said.

3 I drink juice from the carton, but yell at others when they do the same.....hypocrite, hypocrite lol

4. I see no problem in regifting and I am more then happy to receive regifted gifts lol

5. I read multiple books at the same time

6. I read magazines from the back to the front

7. I lay out not only my clothes for the week every sunday, but also the coordinating cosmetics and jewelry

8. I love to cut up magazines and make collages that represent how I feel

9. I am very fond of smells, not gross smells, but peoples natural scents. I could probably find my friends while blindfolded purely by their scent... ring a bell to the film Perfume much... creepy

10. I enjoy talking to inanimate objects, especially when they piss me off ...

so what skeletons are hiding in your closet ???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails