Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sundays in my city

This is me today at 26 weeks. 







This is also me pretending not to notice the massive swarm of bees in the flower bed behind me, and also trying to forget getting stung last week. Did I mention I hate bees? Ok hate is a strong word, lets just say I am terrified of them. 


But you know what else makes today special? Its my mom's birthday. Today she turns 59  oops I meant 29. I will get to see her for the first time in over 2 years in December, to say I am excited would be an understatement. 

Happy birthday mommy!


Check out the other bloggers over at Unknown Mami.

Unknown Mami

5 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

You look GREAT! I hope you're feeling good too!
Happy birthday to your Mom!
Cheers, jj

Sommer said...

Happy birthday to your mother. I live your hair like that, looking good!

Tara R. said...

I love seeing baby bumps!

Happy Birthday to your mom too.

Claudya Martinez said...

You look fantastic! Happy birthday to your mom. I'm glad you get to see her after such a long time.

I'm 17 weeks and if all goes well, I might find out the gender tomorrow.

Sonya said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom and you look sooo cute :) I love your belly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails