Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sundays in my city

Alright its that time again, and today you get a bonus 3 in1.




Unknown Mami


So lets start out with my original pictures for today.



Yesterday the crib arrived and today we set it up. It has a few rough spots in the paint that need to be sanded, but otherwise is great. You can also see the design. I am not sure if I did the bumper right if it is supposed to be packed in by the mattress or not, I need to read about that somewhere. I am still waiting for the sheets to come. Then I will wash it all.

I still need to get a few odds and ends for the crib such as a mobile, and a few crib toys. I really like the fisher price soothers that play music but I am not sure if I will get one unless I find it used. They too are not sold here.  

Otherwise just odds and ends. The major things are taken care of. I need a little more shelf room for the baby, and I refuse to spend 300 euro on a baby kleider schrank but I found these and really like them.

Next up, you all know my pregnancy week ends on Sunday which means we are now 28 weeks, only 12 left to go! But here is a surprise, the baby bump in person.



And no do not ask about the plaid pajama pants. GRRRRR. You will be happy to know I brushed my hair and my teeth today. I did have normal pants on earlier, I just go for comfort at home, and only my pajama pants fit under the bump without cutting into the tummy. 

Next up we visited our first kindermarket today. It was mainly clothing and I was in the market for other items, but I did find some things. The clothes has awesome prices and I probably could have gotten a whoel waredrobe in each size for under 20 euro, but again you had to look through tons and tons, and I am focusing on the first 6 months. 

Being my first kindermarket I did not negotiate, even though I probably could have, I was a bit intimidated, but next time I will give it a shot, this time I just turned it down if the price was too high. 

Here is what I found:

Baby tights, yes boys wear tights in Germany. I was given a bunch in the smaller sizes, but I found these bigger ones for 50 cents a pop. 


And then I got these bad boys, real leather moccasins. Leah would be so proud. I got these for 2 euro. 


These were the biggest score a snow suit and a very heavy warm jacket, since our winters are so cold. I got the snow suit for 2,50 and the jacket for  2 euro. 


I got these towels for 2 euro each, and of course further down the line someone else had them for 1 euro oh well. YOu never know, and they would have cost over 10 euro a piece new. I got this three pack of bibs brand new - breakfast, lunch, and dinner for ,80. 


And then I got the little speil uhr for 1 euro and the item below is a pacifier holder for ,50.


I also found a bpa free brand new sippy cup for 1,50. I forgot to take a picture, so I was lazy and took one with my photo booth. ha

So that was my sunday, what did you do today.

Make sure to stop by and check out everyone else at Unknown Mami




8 comments:

Sonya said...

YAY you totally scored!!!! I love the crib and the clothes are adorable! Your belly is so cute! you have the perfect round belly..mine was all spread out for the longest time..lol You look great : )

Kristin - The Goat said...

Congrats! It looks like you are well ahead of the game for the new little arrival. 12 weeks. WOW Enjoy :)

Kristin _ The Goat
via SIMC

Sommer said...

You're doing great finding bargains! All of it is too cute. Your belly is perfect!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

You have a lovely belly.

Have a great Sunday.

Amy DM said...

Getting ready for baby. Such a fun activity. You look like you're doing really well.

Joanna Jenkins said...

You are looking great!!! Congrats on the great finds shopping. I love the soft cozy moccasins. They'll keep your little guy nice and warm.
Happy SIMC, jj

Claudya Martinez said...

You really scored some great deals. You are much better organized than I was when I had my little girl. Well done.

RNSANE said...

How exciting to be waiting for your little one to arrive. I have three sons...the youngest will be 26 in Nov and my oldest will be 40 in Dec. They have been wonderful, really, and such a joy.

It looks like you had a most successful shopping trip and and spent so little money for all your finds!

-Check out the link for info on my blogaversary giveaway:
http://rnsane.blogspot.com/2010/09/flash-55-friday-happy-anniversary-to-me.html#links

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails