I came across this activity on All that is Good and thought it would be fun to do myself.
I am thankful for (in no particular order)...
1) A wonderful Family who supports me no matter how wacky my ideas or aspirations are
2) A Husband who can always make me laugh no matter how angry I am
3) The change to live in such a wonderful country overseas
4) Great Friends who have never forgotten me even though I am a world away
5) The wonderful friends I have made in Germany, who bring so much joy into my life, and make living in Germany such a joyful experience
6) Good Books the kind you can curl up under a warm blanket and read for hours
7) A loving God, that never gives up on me, no matter how many times I doubt him
8) A amazing German teacher who not only makes learning fun, but has taught me so much about so many things, her sense of humor is worth millions
9) The wonderful friends I have made online via Forums or Blogs, who are just as much a part of my life as those near me
10) My mac who brings me so much joy, fun, and keeps me in contact with those that I love
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I wish that I could have been there to celebrate with you. But I have so much comfort in knowing that everyone is just a phone call away.
I love you all so much.
Happy Thanks giving