Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day Book


FOR TODAY Saturday November 21st

Outside My Window... Darkness and scary shadows from trees
I am thinking... I do not feel well. I hope a good movie comes on tonight. I need to work on my German.
I am thankful for... Having a wonderful husband who cooks me chicken noodle soup when I do not feel well.
From the learning rooms...Still chugging away at German.
From the kitchen...Oh yeah, I spent 28 on groceries go me.
I am wearing...jogging pants, a long sleeve plain old navy tee, and a hoodie, oh and socks
I am creating...A new blog, and a household control binder
I am going...nowhere in particular this weekend
I am reading...The Parenthood Decision
I am hoping...I get feeling better, I get all the cords in the house organized this week
I am hearing...Spiderman in German
Around the house...Need to tidy up, and deep clean the bathroom.
One of my favorite things...Journals and collages
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: clean up the living room, work on my control binder- nothing too fancy
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
For more information on Monday daybook check out The simple woman

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails