Alright next meal plan. This one is going to be a bit shorter as we plan to travel one weekend, so there will be 3 less dinners and 4 less breakfasts and lunches.
1. Mexican Lasagna served with mex rice and corn
3. Cold Sandwiches served with fruit and veggie strips
4. Chinese pepper pork served with rice **** post recipe and link back
5. Philly cheesesteak served with fruit and veggie strips
6. Currywursts served with rolls and steamed veggie
7. Garlic Parmesan egg noodles served with salad and Baguette
8. Meatloaf served with potatoes and Asparagus
10. Cold sandwiches served with fruit and veggie strips
11. Tortellini served with baguette.
Lunches: (all served with fruit and veggie strips)
2x asian noodles
Breakfast: (served with toast or fruit)
3x oatmeal with toppings
1x hot rolls
1x eggs Benedict
So what's for dinner at your house?