Monday, August 30, 2010

You asked, 23 weeks

Well you got a bonus post yesterday, that was actually supposed to post today, but I forgot to set the date and once it posts, it shows in all readers so I just let it be. My plan, or better said my goal is 3 posts a week, mon, wen, and fri. I hope to write a bunch in advance when the baby is first born so there will not be a back lag. But I will of course not prewrite all of the posts, as I am sure you will want to see posts about teenie as well :)

So here it is week 23. Please do ignore the hair. :D








And just a quick update: Tonight is my first class in the geburtsvorbereitung, which I imagine to be quiet similar to lamaze courses. I am excited. Yesterday marks week 24, I am officially 6 months. Only 4, yes 4, that whole 9 months concept is a lie, left. 40 weeks= 10 months, no matter how you try to explain calendar months lol. 

1 comment:

SK said...

Let us know how the classes go! I'm very curious!

And thanks for the heads up on the 40 weeks. I guess I've never thought about it that way before. Yay, that means 1 more month of saving.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails