I have a personal goal to read 100 books I in 2012. Reading has long been a passion of mine and reading is one area of my life I have neglected this past year. While in the US for a visit in October my dad bought me an early Christmas gift, a kindle, to bring back. Which I must say is a God send for an expat with slim access to books in your native language.
- The Zen Path through depression by Philip Martin On loan from the library for 2 weeks. Just started
- Cyber Junkie by Kevin Roberts Purchased on Amazon.com for 8.69 In progress
- How to declutter your Home and your Life: Minimalist concepts to help your start organizing Today By Martha Sinclair On loan from another Kindle for 2 weeks user In progress
- Clutter Clearing Choices: Clear Clutter, Organize your Home, & Reclaim Your Life by Barbara Tako On loan from the library for 3 weeks In Progress
- The Joy of Less. A minimalist Living Guide: How to Declutter, Organize, and Simplify your life Purchased on Amazon.com for 9.99 In Progress
- Family Sized Minimalism: Simplifying Life at Home by Faith Jones Purchased on Amazon.com for 4.99 In Progress
- The New becoming Vegetarian : The essential guide to a healthy vegetarian diet By Vestano Melina Bought on Amazon.com for 9.99 In Progress
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsy Bought on amazon for 8.99 In progress
You You might notice some reoccurring themes here, giggle.