Thursday, August 11, 2011

Our week

I missed it on Monday, so here we go for the rest of the week a glimpse at our plans and a look inside my kitchen for the week.




First up is our meals
Tonight we are having sloppy joe pasta with baguettes and veggies

Tomorrow:
B: Oatmeal and smoothies
L: Sandwiches and veggies sticks
D: Abend brot

Saturday:
B: French toast casserole
L Sandwiches with fruits and veggies
D: Egg salad and rolls

Not sure what our plans will be I need to look up the local community calendar and see if there are any fun things we want to go check out. If not I think I will take teenie down to the pond to feed the ducks and have a picnic.

I will be working on organizing the outgrown baby items and packing them up for the next baby.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails